Using Google Analytics Data To Make Smart Decisions in Your Business
As a lover of all things data related, I’m always looking for ways that myself and my clients can improve their business with data. Google Analytics is usually the go-to source for capturing and sifting through information about your website. A lot of businesses see the value in using Google Analytics on their site, but they are unsure where to start or what to look at.
What You’ll Learn
- What is Google Analytics
- How to Install Google Analytics – Check out this awesome blog post and walk through video!
- Overview of different metrics
- Real-time data
- Setting up goals (ecommerce and non-ecommerce options)
- The benefits of having a thank you page (**hint – it’s not just for conversion tracking!)
- Identifying top content or poorly performing pages