Rockstar Virtual Assistant, Sam McFarlane joins The Mamapreneur Show to give us a glimpse into her life as a VA. Her years of experience guide our conversation about the steps you need to take to find and hire the perfect VA for you and your business.
A virtual assistant can help out with projects or day-to-day tasks within your business. Regardless, they are there to help and support you, and depending on the experience and expertise of the person, they can even be a sounding board for business decisions or work as a strategist to help you reach your goals.
What You’ll Learn
- What exactly a Virtual Assistant (VA) is
- A look inside the day-to-day activities of a VA
- Where to find the perfect VA
- Hiring someone internationally, pros and cons
- Managing a VA – delegation of tasks and managing both projects and a person
- Your style of interaction, how this plays into hiring a good match
- Recommendations for interviewing a VA
- Video chatting
- Having a solid list of questions to ask about how they run their business
- Example of work